We are dedicated to the safety of our employees and the public. All Midwest Maintenance employees, contractors and subcontractors are required to conduct weekly 'Toolbox Talks' and attend an annual Midwest Maintenance safety meeting, stressing the importance of safety on site. Safety is truly our top priority.
- Member of Associated Builders & Contractors
- Industry-Recognized Safety Compliance
- Recipient of S.T.E.P. Awards from Associated Builders & Contractors
- Safety Trained Employees & Contractors
- In-House Safety Program
- Subcontractors Annual In-House Safety Meeting
- Site Credentials, Barricades and PPE Mandatory